The Hall angle sensor works by converting its angle information to an electrical signal. When the rotation angle of the object is passed to the axis of rotation sensors, it outputs an electrical signal that is proportional to the rotational angle. The angular sensor shell is constructed from robust aluminum alloy, using Hall-type non-contact technology. It includes high-quality imported high-speed stainless steel bearings and other components for reduced frictional resistance when taking readings. The unit offers a long service life and is compact, with a high resolution, smooth rotation and dynamic noise. This unit is guarantees performance in various harsh industrial environments and is protected from electromagnetic interference, water, oil, vibration and shock. A typical application is crank angle sensing and steering angle measurement.
- Mechanical Angle: 0 - 360° (Non stop)
- Operating Voltage: 5V ± 10%
- Operating Current: <>
- Output Signal: 0-5V DC (Ratio)
- Accuracy: ± 0.3% FS
- Output Shaft Dimensions: 6mm (D Sharp)
- Rotational Torque: <>
- Refresh Rate: 0.6ms / 0.2ms (high speed)
- Operating Temperature: -30 ? ~ +80 ?
- Allowable Axial Load: Horizontal <5n; vertical=""><10n>
- Protection Class: IP40
- Mechanical Life:> 50 million revolutions
- Weight: 36 g
|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|