– 1 simpleRTK2Blite board
– 1 XBee to USB adapter
– 1 USB – mini USB cable
simpleRTK2Blite is a standalone board that allows to evaluate dual band RTK GNSS technology. It’s based on u-blox ZED-F9P module and is fully compatible with Pixhawk autopilot and XBee sockets.
The product is shipped together with a XBee to USB adapter, in case you want to connect it to a USB host.
Good to know:
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include multiband GNSS antenna, which is necessary to use the product.
– The module will not give good performance with a standard GNSS antenna, requires a multiband one.
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include radio, which is necessary to connect to another base.
– This board is recommended if you want to test u-blox ZED-F9P performance, in the lightest possible format.
– This board can be used to add GPS heading to your existing simpleRTK2B board.
– This product is compatible with Bluetooth, MR & LR radios on top of it.
|Shipping weight:||0,20 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,10 Kg|