IntroductionIt uses standard Arduino IDE to upload codes via without any extra library and drivers. This Beetle BLE is another milestone in the Beetle line, which makes DIY users have more options in the project design. It is fully compatible with Bluno in instructions and procedures. Support Bluetooth HID and ibeacon modes.
The Beetle BLE offers a super tiny and low cost Arduino with bluetooth 4.0. The Beetle BLE can be used for disposable projects, such as DIY projects, workshops, gift projects, E-Textiles wearable and educational. For students and makers who can not afford too much on hardware purchasing, Beetle can be a great solution for them.Just like a native Arduino board, but with Bluetooth 4.0. An APP called Play Bluno is avaible on IOS and Android which gives a quick access to this little tiny board.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BT 4.0)
- Micro USB port
- Super Compact Size
- Support Bluetooth HID and ibeacon
- Comaptible with all DFRobot Bluno Series
- Support Wireless Programming
- Bluetooth Chip: CC2540
- Sensitivity: -93dBm
- Working Temperature:-10 ? ~ +85 ?
- Maximun Distance:50m(1968.50")(Open field)
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Clock frequency: 16 MHz
- Operating voltage: 5V DC
- Input voltage:
- Digital Pin:4, Analog Pin:4
- PWM Output x2
- UART interface x1
- I2C interface x1
- Micro USB interface x1
- Power port x2
- Size:28.8mm X 33.1mm / Weight 10g
|Shipping weight:||0,11 Kg|