It's time to get Bluetooth 4.0 into your arduino project and sync it up with your phone! For aficionados of smart devices and wearables with this new tech (Bluetooth 4.0 low energy, BLE), now you can go further than hacking things apart to start prototyping with your Arduino.
As a member of the Bluno Family, Bluno is first of its kind in integrating Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) module into Arduino Uno, making it an ideal prototyping platform for both software and hardware developers to go BLE. You will be able to develop your own smart bracelet , smart pedometer and more. Through the low-power Bluetooth 4.0 technology, real-time low energy communication can be made really easy.
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540>
- Wireless Programming via BLE
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Transparent communication through Serial
- Upgrade BLE firmware easily
- DC Supply: USB Powered or External 7V~12V DC
- Microcontroller: Atmega328
- Bootloader: Arduino Uno ( disconnect any BLE device before uploading a new sketch )
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno pin mapping
- Size:32mm * 22mm, Weight 30g