You need a monster controller? Here it is!
The SD-84 leaves nothing to be desired, perfect for complex controls in
animatronics, in art or its experiment.
All 84 channels can be used as logic input, logic output or servo output, depending on your choice.
In addition, 36 of the channels can be configured as 10-bit analog inputs with 10-bit resolution.
A PC software, complete with source code is freely available to quickly explore the capabilities of the SD84.
- Servo channels - up to 84
- Logic outputs - up to 84
- Logic inputs - up to 84
- 10-bit Analog inputs - up to 36
- Servo Refresh Rate - 20mS under all conditions
- Position control - Directly programmed in uS
- Speed Control - From maximum to down to 20 seconds for a full turn
- Servo Power - Custom terminals for power supply in groups of 8 servos
- Logic Power - Direct from USB Bus
- Control interface - USB
|Shipping weight:||0,20 Kg|