It is specially designed for low-voltage devices and works well under 3.3V power supplies, just like the Raspberry Pi relay board. In addition, the module has a wide range of power inputs. In our tests, once it reaches 2.8~5.5V, it can also support 1.8V devices.
DFRobot’s Digital Relay Module uses a high quality 3V relay. It can handle up to 10A current and mechanical parts are guaranteed up to 100 million uses. An on-board indicator LED demonstrates the relay’s state. Terminals include normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC). The module uses a Gravity-3 pin interface, which requires no soldering for convenient plug and play usage.
- Operating Voltage: 2.8V ~ 5.5V
- Input Signal: High Level (=2.8V); Low Level (=0.5V)
- Max Switching Current: 10A
- Max Switching Voltage: 35VAC; 30VDC
- Rating Load: 10A@35VAC; 10A@28VDC
- Max Switching Power: 300W
- Operate Time: =10ms
- Release Time: =5ms
- Dimensions: 38 x 33 x 20 mm
- Mechanical Life: 1 million uses
- Electrical Life: 50 thousand uses
- Weight: 20g
|Shipping weight:||0,20 Kg|