The DE-ACCM2G2 is a 2-axis 2g off-the-shelf acceleration sensor solution with analog outputs. It features integrated operational buffers for direct connection to the analog inputs of a microcontroller or for driving large loads.
To maximize ease of use, it has been designed to fit the DIP 14 form factor, making the DE-ACCM2G2 suitable for breadboarding, perfboarding and use in standard chip sockets. To keep things as simple as possible, there are only 4 pins - two for the power supply and two for the X and Y analog outputs.
Additional circuits ensure that the product is not damaged by reversed power connections, and it has an integrated voltage regulator that allows operation at a variety of inputs.
- Model: DE-ACCM2G2G2
- Performance: 2axis ±2g sampling
- The built-in controller accepts inputs from 3.5V to 15V.
- 660mV/g Sensitivity
- 500Hz Bandwidth
- Precise starting up to a load of 3k?
- Protection functions: reverse polarity protection
- output short circuit protection
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|