Motor Controller MD04 Motor Driver Onboard Pulse Width Modulation PWM for H-Bridge Transistors
The MD04 is a medium performance motor driver and is an improved version of the MD03. The main features are ease of use and flexibility. The motor power is controlled by on-board pulse width modulation (PWM), which drives the H-Bridge transistors.
- voltage: 5V - 24V
- Current: up to 20A
- Control 1: 0V - 2.5V - 5V Analogue for forward, stop, forward
- Control 2: 0V - 5V (or PWM-Äquiv.) with separate directional control
- Control 3: RC Mode - Controlled by Standard R/C. Direct connection to the RC receiver. (1mS - 2mS pulse with 1.5 ms center off).
- Control 4: I2C interface for full control, acceleration and status reporting. Up to 8 modules on the BUS. SCL speed up to 1MHz.
- Control 5: Serial at 5V and up to 115.2 baud rate.
- Current limiter: stops at 20A.
- Temperature limiter: Automatically reduces the amount of current when the module overheats
- Gröe: 113mm x 52mm x 30mm
Full MD04 Documentation
- I2C-Bus-Tutor - general I2C Guide
- Arduino - Control via I2C interface and display with LCD05
- ATMEGA32 - Simple communication example
- PIC18F4410 - Drive of the motor and display of variables on the LCD03
- PIC24FJ16GA002 - Read results and on a LCD03 / LCD05 Displays
- Picaxe18x - I2C communication example
|Shipping weight:||0,15 Kg|