You need the OpenCM9.04 Accessories to use the OpenCm9.04A to make a OpenCm9.04C.
** CAUTION **
OpenCM9.04-A is a pure board product for DIY developers.
Users need to buy the OpenCM9.04 accessory set and lend the product itself to make it a usable full product.
- OpenCM9.04 is an open source controller that runs under 32bit ARM Cortex-M3.
?- It is possible to use the 3PIN connector to control ROBOTIS Dynamixels, which supports TTL communication.
?- Uses the USB cable (Mircro-B) used for smartphones to download programs to the board.
- The board is easily programmable with [ROBOTIS OpenCM], an Arduino-like IDE that allows the user to easily program in C/C++.
- JTAG / SWD Terminal can be used to run commercial development programs.
- CPU: STM32F103CB (ARM Cortex-M3)
- operating voltage: 7V ~ 16V (USB 5V, DYNAMIXEL 12V)
- External I/Os: 26
- timer timer: 8
- Analog In(ADC): 10 (12bit)
- Flash: 128 Kbytes
- SRAM: 20 Kbytes
- Clock: 72Mhz clock
- USB: 1 (2.0 Full Speed)
- CAN: 1 Li>
- USART: 3
- SPI: 2
- I2C(TWI): 2
- debug: JTAG & SWD
- TTL connector (3Pin): 4 (Dynamixel & XL series combination)
- External sensor(5 Pin): 4 (compatible with ROBOTIS sensors) Size: 27 mm X 66.5 mm Size: 27 mm X 66.5 mm
- Weight: 13g
|Shipping weight:||0,04 Kg|