The Polulu Orangutan SVP-1284 Robot Controller is a complete control solution for small and medium size robots that run from 6 to 13.5 V. The Polulu Orangutan SVP-1284 Robot Controller is a complete control solution for small and medium size robots. The module was developed around the powerful Atmel ATmega324PA AVR microcontroller (32 KB Flash, 2 KB RAM and 1 KB EEPROM) or the ATmega1284P (128 KB Flash, 16 KB RAM and 4 KB EEPROM). The Orangutan SVP-324 robot controller operates at 20 MHz and is a full complement of device hardware to support robot applications.
As the Orangutan SVP-324 robot controller gives you direct access to the ATmega324 or ATmega1284 microcontroller, it is compatible with the entire development software for Atmel's AVR microcontroller - including Atmel's free AVR-Studio and the WinAVR GCC C/C++ compiler. The manufacturer Polulu also offers an extensive set of software libraries, which make it easier for you to connect any integrated hardware - including the auxiliary microcontrollers.
Specifications and on-board hardware:
- Exterior: 3,70x2,20''
- Input voltage: 6 to 13.5 V
- Programmable 20 MHz Atmel ATmega1284P AVR microcontroller with 128 KB Flash, 16 KB RAM and 4 KB EEPROM
- Built-in USB AVR ISP Programmer (USB A to Mini-B cable included)
- 2 bidirectional motor ports (continuous 2 A per channel, maximum 6 A per channel)
- 8 output demultiplexer bound to one of the user AVRs Hardware PWM for easy control of up to 8 servos
- 21 free I/O lines
- 17 free I/O lines on the main AVR MCU, eight of which can be analog inputs
- 4 input lines on the auxiliary processor, which can be either four analog inputs or dual quadrature encoder inputs
- 2 Hardware UARTs
- Removable 16 character and 2 line LCD with backlighting
- Primärer 5V switching regulator with capacity 3 A to supply
- Second adjustable (2,5 V - 85% of VIN) buck (assignable) voltage regulator to supply with the capacity 3 A
- Buzzer bound to one of the user AVRs Hardware PWMs
- 3 User pushbutton switch
- 2 user LEDs
- Power- (Push-On/Push-Off) and Reset pushbutton switch
- Circuit makes it easy to add additional power buttons and offers a self shutdown option
- Auxiliary processor (connected via SPI):
- Read battery voltage
- Read user trimmer potentiometer
- Integrated USB port
- In-system programming of the main processor
- Möslichkeit to read two Quadrature encoders
Further information can be found on the product page of the manufacturer Polulu.
|Shipping weight:||0,10 Kg|