The slider 60 is a linear potentiometer - the resistance varies linearly with the position of the slider. It outputs a voltage ratio between 0 and 1 that changes linearly over the 60 mm stroke. The maximum resistance is 10K Ohm.
The 1112 can be used as a human input or as a position feedback in a system.
- Sensor type Input (slider)
- Controlled by voltage ratio input
- Sensor output type ratiometric
- Linear travel 60 mm
- Current consumption Max. 150 μA
- Output impedance 10 kΩ
- Physical properties:
- Operating temperature Min -25 °C
- Operating temperature Max. 70 °C
- Phidgets Cable 60cm
|Shipping weight:||0,10 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,02 Kg|