The 3263 is a 12-volt geared motor that generates a torque of 3.06 kg-cm at 78 rpm. This motor is quite compact considering how much power it can deliver.
The planetary gear of this motor is more demanding than a typical spur gear and offers higher efficiency, higher torque and quieter motor operation.
- Motor type DC motor
- Output power (mechanical) 2.9 W
- Maximum speed at rated voltage 78 rpm.
- Rated torque 3.1 kg-cm
- Standstill torque 18.2 kg-cm
- Rated voltage 12 V DC 12 V DC
- Rated current 410 mA
- Stall current 1.5 A
- Physical properties:
- Shaft diameter 6 mm
- Weight 193 g
- Recommended cable cross-section (motor) 20 - 25 AWG
- Transmission specifications:
- Gearbox type Planetary gear
- Gear ratio 50 801⁄895 : 1
- Number of gear teeth 3
- Maximum strength of toothed wheel of 30 kg-cm
- Shaft Maximum axial load 35 N
- Shaft Maximum radial load 25 N
- Reverse span Error 3°
|Shipping weight:||0,30 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,20 Kg|