The 3261 is a 12-volt geared motor that generates a torque of 0.24 Kg-cm at 1080 rpm. It is a small, low cost motor suitable for low torque, high speed applications. This motor is quite compact considering how much power it can deliver.
The planetary gear of this motor is more demanding than a typical spur gear and offers higher efficiency, higher torque and quieter motor operation.
- Motor type DC motor
- Output power (mechanical) 2.9 W
- Maximum speed at rated voltage 1080 rpm.
- Rated torque 240 g-cm
- Standstill torque 1.3 kg-cm
- Rated voltage 12 V DC 12 V DC
- Rated current 410 mA
- Stall current 1.5 A
- Physical properties:
- Shaft diameter 6 mm
- Weight 144 g
- Recommended cable cross-section (motor) 20 - 25 AWG
- Gear unit specifications
- Gear unit type Planetary gear unit
- Gear ratio 3 12⁄17 : 1
- Number of gears 1
- Maximum strength of toothed wheel 6 kg-cm
- Shaft Maximum axial load 35 N
- Shaft Maximum radial load 25 N
- Reverse span error 3°
|Shipping weight:||0,30 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,20 Kg|