4-20mA sensors can be connected to the terminals provided on the 4-20mA adapter board and supplied with power. The 1132 measures the current flowing through the connected sensor and converts it into a voltage between 0 and 5V.
The 4-20mA adapter board internally generates +15V from the 5V supply used to supply the connected sensor, so no external power supply is required.
When the adapter board is used in very noisy environments, place a ferrite bead on the sensor current loop near where it is attached to the 1132.
- Controlled by voltage input (0-5V)
- Sensor output type not ratiometric
- Output impedance 1 kΩ
- External voltage available 15 V DC
- Current consumption Min. 1.8 mA
- Current consumption (4mA load) 18.4 mA
- Current consumption (22mA load) 130 mA
- Inrush current Max (Hot Plug) 160 mA
- Supply voltage min. 4.8 V DC
- Supply voltage max. 5.3 V DC
- Capacitive load Max 1.5 μF
- Measurement error Max ± 1.2 % (max.)
- Physical properties:
- Recommended cable cross-section 12 - 24 AWG
- Operating temperature Min -40 °C
- Operating temperature Max. 85 °C
Supplied with a 60cm Phidget cable.
|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,02 Kg|