This NEMA-17 motor generates a holding torque of 3.6 kg-cm at 1.7 amps. It is supplied with the rear shaft exposed so you can mount an encoder or shaft coupling.
This motor must be controlled by a constant current or chopper drive controller.
The direct connection of the motor to a power supply will destroy the motor and void the warranty. If you want to check your motor, make sure that it is connected to a constant current / chopper drive controller.
- motor type bipolar stepper motor
- manufacturer part number 42STH38-1684B
- step angle 1.8°.
- step accuracy ± 5 %.
- holding torque 3.6 kg-cm
- rated torque 3.3 kg-cm
- maximum motor speed 2150 rpm.
- Recommended voltage 12 V DC 12 V DC
- Rated current 1.7 A
- Coil resistance 1.7 Ω
- Phase inductance 3.2 mH
- Physical properties:
- Shaft diameter 5 mm
- Rear axle diameter 3.9 mm
- Mounting plate size NEMA - 17
- Weight 289 g
- Number of cables 4
- Wire length 300 mm
|Shipping weight:||0,50 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,30 Kg|