The 1120 FlexiForce Adapter makes it easy to connect a Tekscan FlexiForce force sensor to an analog input or VINT hub port.
This adapter also includes two round plastic disks to direct the force directly to the sensor pad.
The "active sensing range" is a circle with a diameter of 0.375" at the end of the sensor.
- Controlled by the voltage ratio input
- Sensor output type ratiometric
- Supply voltage min. 4.5 V DC
- Supply voltage max. 5.3 V DC
- Current consumption min. 2.6 mA
- Current consumption Max. 3.2 mA
- Current consumption (Üoverload) 10.9 mA
- Measurement error Max ± 5 % Max.
- Recommended cable cross-section 16 - 26 AWG
- Operating temperature Min -40 °C
- Operating temperature Max. 105 °C
is included in delivery:
- 3002 - 60cm Phidget-Kabel
- Two round plastic discs for the FlexiForce sensor sensor head
- one FlexiForce interface cable
|Shipping weight:||0,10 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,02 Kg|