Each VINT port can fulfill one of four roles:
- Communication with an intelligent VINT device
- Reading a 0-5V voltage or ratiometric sensor
- Act as digital output
- Read switch as digital input
- The mode of each port is set in your program, which allows flexible use in projects.
- Connector and program: device is automatically recognized by the Phidget API when connected
- Built-in insulation: maintaining system stability
- Pulse-width modulation activated: Ports in DigitalOutput mode support PWM, useful for dimming LEDs and other simple components
- Analog sensor compatible: each connector is backward compatible with both ratiometric and non-ratiometric phidget analog sensors
- USB power supply: Each port has a power and ground pin that provides direct access to the USB power supply.
|Shipping weight:||0,08 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,06 Kg|