The WDA rotary potentiometer enables a position indication for a rotating part in your application. It can also be used as a rotary control to control variables such as volume, brightness or sensitivity.
It has a mechanical stroke of 360° and an electrical stroke of 345°, so it can be used to measure continuous rotation with a small blind spot between each rotation.
- Sensor type input (rotatable)
- Controlled by voltage ratio input
- Potentiometer impedance 5 kΩ
- Rotation range (stepless) 360°
- Effective electrical travel 345°.
- Physical properties:
- Shaft diameter 6 mm
- Service life 50 million operations
- Weight 50 g
|Shipping weight:||0,10 Kg|