The force sensing resistor has an active sensing range of 12.7 mm (0.5") to sense the applied force.
Force resistors (FSRs) are very thin, rugged polymer thick film devices (PTFs) that lose resistance to increased pressure on the sensor surface. FSRs are not Wäge cells or strain gage devices, although they have many similar properties.
They are more suitable for qualitative than for precise measurements.
- Sensor type Force-sensitive resistance
- Controlled by voltage divider
- Force Min 1 N
- Force Max 20 N
- Pressure Min 10.3 kPa
- Pressure Max 1 MPa
- Repeatability error Max. ± 2 %.
- Hysteresis Max. 10 %.
- Long-term drift Max. 5 %.
- Reaction time Max. 3 μs
- Temperature sensitivity Max. 0.15 % per °C
- Physical properties:
- Detection range 126.7 mm²²
- Service life 10 million operations
- Operating temperature Min -30 °C
- Operating temperature Max. 70 °C
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|