This miniature joystick has two axes and a button. Each axis, up/down and left/right, has a potentiometer with an average value of about half the supply voltage. Moving the joystick from its center position increases or decreases the value depending on the direction.
Pressing the joystick pin makes a temporary contact that can be connected to a digital input via the terminal blocks.
Delivered with 2 x 60cm Phidgets cable
- Sensor type input (joystick)
- Controlled by voltage ratio input, digital input (5V)
- Sensor output type ratiometric
- Max. current consumption 1 mA
- Output impedance 10 kΩ
- Supply voltage Min 3 V DC Min 3 V DC
- Supply voltage max. 5.3 V DC
- Physical properties:
- Operating temperature Min -10 °C
- Operating temperature Max 70 °C
|Shipping weight:||0,04 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,03 Kg|