The Phidgets Miniature Magnet-Contact Switch can detect a magnet with a maximum distance of 12 mm and is connected to a digital input. The magnet is included.
The miniature magnetic contact switch is very small and was developed for surface mount installations. The switch can accommodate distances of up to 12 mm between the magnet and the switch. The switch sets the digital input to ON when the magnet is within 12 mm of the switch. However, if the magnet is more than 12 mm away, the switch will set the digital input to OFF.
Scope of delivery:
- One solenoid contact Switch
- On solenoid
- Sensor type: Näcation (magnetic)
- Maximum detection distance: 12 mm
- Maximum recognition hysteresis: 8%.
- Sensor output switch type: normally open
- < i>Physical properties:
- Cable length: 45 cm
- Cable strength: 24 AWG
- < i>Electrical properties:
- Maximum switching current: 500 mA
- Maximum switching voltage: 100 V (AC)
- Maximum switching voltage: 100 V (direct current)
|Shipping weight:||0,02 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,01 Kg|