The Phidget SBC4 is a Single Board Computer with six integrated VINT ports. The SBC4 is an embedded computer that runs Debian GNU/Linux. It’s useful for long-running Phidgets applications or projects that need to be more portable.
You can connect a keyboard and monitor to work directly on the Phidget SBC using the pre-installed Linux terminal, or you can use an external computer to set up and run custom applications through the SBC’s web interface. You can even use the SBC4 as a remote server, accessing Phidgets connected to your SBC from programs running on other computers or devices on the network.
- Debian GNU/Linux and Phidgets drivers pre-installed
- Six VINT Ports: Each VINT port can perform one of four roles: Communicating with an intelligent VINT Device, reading a 0-5V Voltage or ratiometric sensor, acting as a digital output, or reading switches as a digital input.
- Three USB Ports for connecting peripherals, storage devices, or USB Phidgets.
- Connects to your network via Ethernet, or wirelessly via USB wifi adapter (sold separately)
- Micro SD card slot: The SBC4 comes equipped with a 16GB card, which gives you plenty of storage space to store your programs and files.
- HDMI Port: Connect to a monitor to display its Linux terminal. Combined with a USB keyboard, you can access the terminal directly.
|Shipping weight:||0,20 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,12 Kg|