Phidgets Phidget SBC4, SBC3003_0 Single Board Controller, Debian, USB und VINT Anschlüsse - 512 MiB SDRAM, 16 GB SD Karte
Phidgets Phidget SBC4, SBC3003_0 Single Board Controller
The Phidget SBC4 is a single board computer with six integrated VINT ports. The SBC4 is an embedded computer running Debian GNU/Linux. It is useful for long running Phidgets applications or projects that need to be portable.
You can connect a keyboard and monitor to work directly on the Phidget SBC with the pre-installed Linux terminal, or you can use an external computer to set up and run custom applications through the SBC's web interface. You can even use the SBC4 as a remote server and access Phidgets connected to your SBC from programs running on other computers or devices on the network.
- Debian GNU/Linux and Phidgets drivers pre-installed.
- Six VINT ports: Each VINT port can perform one of four roles: Communicating with a VINT smart device, reading a 0-5V voltage or ratiometric sensor, functioning as a digital output, or reading switches as a digital input.
- Three USB ports for connecting peripherals, storage devices, or USB phidgets.
- Connection to your network via Ethernet or wirelessly via USB Wifi adapter (sold separately).
- Slot for micro SD card: the SBC4 is equipped with a 16GB card, giving you plenty of memory to store your programs and files.
- HDMI port: For connecting to a monitor to display its Linux terminal. Combined with a USB keyboard, you can access the terminal directly.
|Core||Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A7|
|CPU Speed||**Up to 960 MHz|
|SDRAM Size||512 MiB|
|Boot Time||20 s|
|Electrical Properties||Supply Voltage Min||8 V DC|
|Supply Voltage Max||30 V DC|
|Power Consumption Min||1 W|
|Available External Voltage||5 V DC|
|Available External Current||500 mA|
|USB Hub||Number of USB Ports||3|
|USB Speed||High Speed|
|Available Current per USB Port||500 mA|
|Board||Number of VINT Ports||6|
|Power Jack||5.5x2.1mm, Center Positive|
|Operating Temperature Min||0 °C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70 °C|
|Voltage Inputs||Number of Voltage Inputs||6 (Shared)|
|Voltage Input Resolution||* 16 bit|
|Sensor Input Impedance||324 kΩ|
|Input Voltage Min (DC)||0 V DC|
|Input Voltage Max (DC)||5 V DC|
|Voltage Input Noise||± 630 μV DC|
|Sampling Interval Max||60 s/sample|
|Sampling Interval Min||1 ms/sample|
|Digital Inputs||Number of Digital Inputs||6 (Shared)|
|Pull-up Resistance||124 kΩ|
|Low Voltage Max (True)||1 V DC|
|High Voltage Min (False)||1.8 V DC|
|High Voltage Trigger Length Min||3 ms|
|Low Voltage Trigger Length Min||3 ms|
|Digital Input Voltage Max||5.5 V DC|
|Digital Input Type||Switch (Active Low)|
|Digital Outputs||Number of Digital Outputs||6 (Shared)|
|Series Resistance||510 Ω|
|Digital Output Available Current||81 mA|
|Digital Output Voltage Min||0 V DC|
|Digital Output Voltage Max||3.3 V DC|
|PWM Frequency Max||50 kHz|
|PWM Resolution||0.8 %|
Machnical Drawing PhidgetSBC4
3D Step File PhidgetSBC4
SD Card Image
|Shipping weight:||0,20 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,12 Kg|