The PhidgetSpatial 0/0/3 is a 3-axis acceleration sensor that can measure up to ±8g acceleration in each axis. Ideal for applications where it is more important to know the direction of acceleration than the exact amount.
The 1041 can be used to:
- Track whether and in which direction an object is moving.
- Detect the presence of movement or vibration in the air.
- Track the orientation of a stationary object with respect to the Earth's gravitational pull.
- Accelerometer Max. ± 8 g
- Resolution acceleration measurement 976.7 μg
- Accelerometer White noise σ 2.5 mg
- Accelerometer Minimum drift σ 23.1 μg
- Accelerometer Optimum averaging time 76 s
- Control via USB
- API Object name Accelerometer
- Current consumption Max. 30 mA
- Sampling speed Min 1 s/Probe
- Sampling speed Max 1 ms/Sample
- Sampling rate Min (Webservice) 1 s/Sample
- Sampling rate Max (Webservice) 16 ms/Sample
- Analog-to-digital converter Resolution 16 Bit
- USB voltage min. 4.4 V DC
- USB voltage max. 5.3 V DC
- USB Speed Full Speed Full Speed
- Operating temperature min -40 °C
- Operating temperature max. 85 °C
Included in delivery
- Mini-USB cable 180cm
- One hardware mounting kit (4 screws and nuts (M3), 4 plastic spacers)
|Shipping weight:||0,03 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,02 Kg|