The analog inputs are used to measure continuous voltage outputs generated by various sensors such as temperature, humidity, position or pressure. Phidgets offers a variety of sensors that can be plugged directly into the board using the cable supplied with the sensor. Sampling rates can be set to 1ms, 2ms, 4ms, 4ms, 8ms and multiples from 8ms to 1000ms.
The digital inputs have a hardware filter for digital inputs to prevent false alarms due to electrical interference. They can be used to report the status of devices such as pushbuttons, limit switches, relays and logic levels.
The digital outputs can be used to drive LEDs, solid state relays, transistors; in fact anything that accepts a CMOS signal.
- USB voltage min. 4.6 V DC
- Control via USB (Mini-USB)
- USB voltage max. 5.5 V DC
- Current consumption min. 13 mA
- Current consumption Max. 500 mA
- Available external current 487 mA
- Recommended cable cross-section 16 - 26 AWG
- USB Speed Full Speed Full Speed
- Operating temperature min. 0 °C
- Operating temperature Max. 70 °C
Hardware mounting kit:
4x M3 screws (2cm length)
4x plastic spacers (5mm length)
4x M3 nuts
|Shipping weight:||0,40 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,40 Kg|