Phidgets - USB Isolator, Protection against harmful voltages, Elimination of ground loops
The USB isolator can also be used to avoid problems caused by grounding differences between USB host and USB devices. The USB Isolator can be very useful to stabilize systems.
- Control via USB
- Insulation voltage (DC) 1 kV DC
- USB voltage min. 4.5 V DC
- USB voltage max. 5.4 V DC
- Available external current 350 mA
- Current consumption min. 29 mA
- Available external voltage 5 V DC
- Efficiency of the voltage regulator 73 %.
- Physical properties:
- Operating temperature Min -40 °C
- Operating temperature Max 65 °C
|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,02 Kg|