The i-Snail VC-10 measures up to 10 amps of alternating current on a wire passing through its window. Connects to an analog input or VINT hub connector.
The i-Snail VC is a self-powered AC converter that provides a 0-5V dc analog signal proportional to the AC current flowing through the window of the device cable (RMS calibrated sine wave).
The i-Snail VC is ideal for load monitoring without the need for an external power supply. Factory calibrated fixed ranges ensure high accuracy and eliminate configuration and adjustments in the field, saving time and avoiding confusion. Color-coded labels allow easy identification of the entire scale range.
The 13.7 mm (0.54") wire window accommodates a conductor up to AWG #2. Multiple turns of the primary cable can be used to change the entrance area. The output voltage is clamped at 6.5V, and the device provides a linear output with up to 120% overload (6V).
- Sensor type Current (AC Through-Hole)
- Controlled by voltage input (0-5V)
- Sensor output type not ratiometric
- Input current Min 0 A
- Input current Max. 10 A
- Resolution of current measurement 10 mA
- Measurement error Max. 0.5 %.
- Electrical properties:
- Output voltage Min. 0 V DC DC
- Output voltage Max. 5 V DC
- Insulation voltage (AC) 2.5 kV AC
- Physical properties:
- Material UL94V-0 ABS Plastic
- Wire window size e 13.7 mm
- Operating temperature Min -40 °C
- Operating temperature Max. 50 °C
Included in delivery
- Mounting accessories for flexible surface mounting
|Shipping weight:||0,10 Kg|