This sensor buffers a piezoelectric transducer. Since the transducer is displaced by the mechanical neutral axis, bending creates strain within the piezoelectric element and creates stress.
When the assembly is supported by its mounting points and vibrated "in free space", the device acts like a vibration sensor. The sensor element should not be treated as a flexible switch and is not intended to be bent.
Delivered packed with a 60cm Phidgets cable.
- Sensor type Vibration
- Controlled by voltage ratio input
- Sensor output type ratiometric
- Current consumption Max. 400 μA
- Output impedance 1 kΩ
- Physical properties:
- Operating temperature Min -20 °C
- Operating temperature Max. 70 °C
|Shipping weight:||0,02 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,01 Kg|