These tiny rust impaired DC geared motors are available in a wide range of ratios from 5:1 to 1000:1 and with five different motors: powerful 6V and 12V motors with long-life carbon rust (HPCB) and powerful (HP), medium power (MP) and low power (LP) 6V motors with durable precious metal rust. The 6 V and 12 V HPCB motors offer the same power at their respective rated voltages, with the 12 V motor consuming only half the current of the 6 V motor. The 6 V HPCB and 6 V HP motors are identical, with the exception of their Bürsten, which only affect the life of the motor.
With the exception of the 1000:1 gear versions, all micrometal gearmotors have the same physical dimensions, so one version can be easily replaced by another when your design requirements change.
Note: Blocking or overloading gearmotors can greatly shorten their service life and even lead to immediate damage.
- Größe: 10 × 12 × 26 mm
- Weight: 9,5 g
- Shaft diameter: 3 mm
- Ratio: 9,96:1
- Idle speed at 6V: 3000 rpm.
- No-load current at 6V: 0.07 A
- Standstill current at 6V: 1.6 A
- Standstill torque at 6V: 0.22 kg-cm
- Maximum output power at 6V: 1.6 W
- Longer motor shaft?: N
- Motor type: 1.6A Stall at 6V (HP 6V)
Power at maximum efficiency:
- Maximum efficiency at 6V: 43 %.
- Speed at maximum efficiency: 2300 rpm.
- Torque at maximum efficiency: 0.046 kg-cm
- Current at maximum efficiency: 0.42 A
- Output power at maximum efficiency: 1.1 W
|Shipping weight:||0,02 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,01 Kg|