This rugged DC geared motor is very compact and weighs only 19.5 grams (0.7 ounces) - perfect for building a fast miniature robot. They are intended for use at 4.5 V, although these types of motors can generally operate at voltages above and below this rated voltage, so they should operate comfortably in the range from 3 V to 6 V (rotation can start at voltages up to 0.6 V). Lower voltages may not be practicable and higher voltages may have a negative effect on the life of the motor. The plastic gear is supported by a built-in safety clutch that typically slips before the gearing can shear (typically when the load exceeds about 25 oz-in or 2 kg-cm).
- Size: 36.5 x 20 x 27.4 mm
- Weight: 19 g
- Shaft diameter: 2 mm
- Shaft type: offset 2mm toothing
- Typical operating voltage: 4.5 V
- Ratio: 120:1
- No-load speed at 4.5 V: 120 rpm.
- No-load current at 4.5V: 80 mA
- Stall current at 4.5V: 800 mA
- Stall torque at 4.5V: 20 oz-in
- Longer motor shaft?: N
|Shipping weight:||0,02 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,01 Kg|