The gearmotors all have 20mm diameter gearboxes and 4mm diameter output shafts, so it is generally easy to replace one version with another when your design requirements change (although the length of the gearbox tends to increase with the gear ratio).
Note: Overtightening or overloading gearmotors can greatly shorten their service life and even result in immediate damage.
- Größe: 20D × 44L mm
- Weight: 45 g
- Shaft diameter: 4 mm
- Ratio: 156.25:1
- Idle speed at 6V: 93 rpm.
- No-load current at 6V: 170 mA
- Standstill current at 6V: 2.9 A1
- Stall torque at 6V: 110 oz-in
- Lengthened motor shaft?: Y
- Motor type: 2.9A Üoverrun at 6V
|Shipping weight:||0,02 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,01 Kg|