This current sensor is a carrier board or breakout board for the Allegro ACS709LLFTR-35BB-T Hall Effect based linear current sensor with overcurrent fault output. The sensor has an operating voltage of 3 V to 5.5 V and an output sensitivity of 18.5 mV/A at Vcc of 3.3 V (or 28 mV/A at Vcc of 5 V). The following list describes some of the most important features of the sensor:
- Optimized accuracy for bidirectional input power from -37.5 A to 37.5 A, with a linear measurement range from -75 A to 75 A.
- The internal resistance of the traces is typically 1.1 mΩ, and the PCB is made of 2 oz copper, so very little energy is lost in the PCB.
- The integrated shielding significantly reduces capacitive coupling from conductor to die and prevents offset drift in high-side applications.
- The use of a Hall-effect sensor means that the IC is able to electrically isolate the current path from the sensor's electronics (up to 2.1 kV RMS), allowing the sensor to be used anywhere along the current path and in applications requiring galvanic isolation.
- 120 kHz bandwidth, which can be optionally reduced by adding a capacitor via the board pins marked "FILT".
- High accuracy and reliability: typical total output error of 2% at room temperature with factory calibration, an extremely stable open circuit voltage.
- Operating temperature range in automotive quality from -40°C to 150°C.
Grö&scale;e: 2cm x 2.3 cm
Weight: 1.7 g1
Current measurement: 0.018 V/A2
Minimum logic voltage: 3 V
Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
Power supply: 11 mA
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|