The Pololu AltIMU-10 v3 is a compact 2.5cm × 1.3cm board that combines the digital barometer LPS331AP from ST, the 3-axis gyroscope L3GD20H and the 3-axis accelerometer LSM303D as well as the 3-axis magnetometer to form a turbidity measuring unit (IMU) and a height measuring instrument. These sensors are great ICs, but their small size makes them difficult for the typical student or hobbyist to use. They also work with voltages below 3.6 V, which can make coupling difficult for 5 V microcontrollers. The AltIMU-10 v3 solves these problems by integrating additional electronics, including a voltage regulator and level shift circuitry, while keeping the overall size as compact as possible. The board is supplied complete with its SMD components, including the L3GD20H, LSM303D and LPS331AP, as shown in the product image.
>The AltIMU-10 v3 is pin-compatible with the MinIMU-9 v3 and offers the same functionality, complemented by a digital barometer for pressure and height measurements. It includes a second mounting hole and is only 0.2′ longer than the MinIMU-9 v3.
- Size: 2.5cm x 1.3cm x 0.3cm
- Weight: 0.8 g
- Interface: I²C
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 5.5 V
- Axes: pitch (x), rotation (y) and yaw (z)
- Measuring range: ±245, ±500 or ±2000°/s (gyro)
- ±2, ±4, ±6, ±8 or ±16 g (acceleration sensor)
- ±2, ±4, ±8 or ±12 Gauss (magnetometer)
- 26 kPa to 126 kPa (barometer)2
- Supply current: 6 mA
|Shipping weight:||0,02 Kg|