The Polulu DRV8835 Dual Motor Driver Carrier 1.2 A is a small H-bridge motor driver IC that can be used for bidirectional control of two Brushed DC motors. The Dual Motor-Driver Carrier can deliver a continuous current of 1.2 A per channel to two DC motors and tolerates a peak value of 1.5 A per channel for a few seconds. This makes the Motor-Driver Carrier ideal for small motors operating at a relatively low voltage. In addition, the Dual Motor Driver Carrier supports two possible control interfaces for additional flexibility of use: IN/IN and PHASE/ENABLE.
With an operating voltage range of 2 to 11 V and built-in protection against overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent and overheating, this device is a great solution for operating up to two small low voltage motors. The Carrier Board has the form factor of a 14-pole DIP housing, which makes it easy to use the Carrier Board with standard louvre-free perforated boards and 0.1 perfboards. The scope of delivery includes SMD components including the DRV8835 and an FET for reverse polarity protection.
- Dualer H-Brücken Motor-Driver: can drive two DC motors or one stepper motor
- Motor supply voltage: 2 to 11 V
- Logic power supply voltage: 2 to 7 V
- Output current: per motor continuous 1.2 A (peak value at 1.5 A)
- Motor outputs can run in parallel to provide a continuous current of 2.4 A (peak 3 A) to a single motor
- Two possible interface modes: IN/IN (outputs mirror most inputs) PHASE/ENABLE (one pole for direction and another for speed)
- 3 V-compatible inputs
- Switching off at undervoltage, overcurrent and overheating
- Rücc power protection circuit
- Compact size (0.7x0.4'') with the form factor of a 14-pole DIP housing
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|