The Light-Duty (LD) series of Glideforce linear actuators from Concentric International (formerly Iowa Export-Import) are 12V DC geared motors that use a lead screw to move a shaft back and forth over its length. The shaft retains its position even when de-energized and is exposed to static loads of up to 250 kg. Two limit switches safely stop the motor at both ends of its range, while integrated diodes allow it to reverse direction when a limit is reached when the supplied voltage is reversed. The actuators have a full aluminum frame and extension tube, and the entire housing is dustproof and waterproof (IP65).
- Concentric Item Number: LACT12-12V (sometimes also written LACT12-12V-20)
- Nominal Stroke: 30.5 cm
- Actual Stroke: 30.0 cm
- Retracted lengths: 41.3 cm (from mounting hole to mounting hole)
- Extension lengths: 71.3 cm (from mounting hole to mounting hole)
- Weight: 1.21 kg
- Ratio: 20:1
- Rated dynamic loading capacity: 110 lbs [50 kgf or 500 N].
- Speed at 12 V, no load: 0.57 in/s [14.6 mm/s]
- Speed at 12 V, maximum load: 0.48 in/s [12.3 mm/s]
- This version does not have a potentiometer.
The following specifications apply to all linear actuators of the Glideforce LD series:
- Rated operating voltage: 12 V
- Maximum static load: 550 lbs (250 kgf or 2500 N)
- Standard preset limit switches at both stroke ends
- Full aluminum frame and extension tube
- Sound level: ≤ 70 dB
- Mounting hole diameter: 1/4″[6,4 mm]
- Operating temperature: -13°F (-25°C) to 149°F (65°C)
- IP rating: IP65 (total dust protection, waterproof)
|Shipping weight:||1,30 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,20 Kg|