The Polulu Low-Voltage Dual Serial Motor Controller 5A-10A(single) is the answer to the fact that cheap low voltage motors need too much current. The Dual Serial motor controller is a low voltage motor controller specifically designed for toy motors. The Dual Serial motor controller also offers all the convenience of the Polulu Dual Serial motor controllers and the added ability to deliver 5A per motor without minimum motor voltage.
Since the Dual Serial Motor Controller works with low voltage, it has higher power requirements. This makes controlling difficult, as most integrated motor drivers are designed for either low current and low voltage motors or high voltage with a voltage of 6 V or higher. With this motor controller you can cover a completely new spectrum of your projects.
- Please note that the low voltage motor controller can become very hot during operation. Take proper precautions while the equipment is running! A body ruler can improve performance, but is not required. The motor controller will not shut down in the event of overcurrent or overheating. Mixing up the battery poles or trying to protect too much current will cause permanent damage to the motor controller!
- Füfor high-current applications, please use the thickest and shortest current possible. Additionally, insure that your motors have installed 0.1 uF capacitors through their jumper cables to limit noise and interference with your electronics. Also make sure your battery can provide you with the power you want to protect: typically you should have at least 1 ampere-hour of capacity per 10 amps of amps shaken (this will give you about five minutes of uptime).
- PCB gröe: 1.0''x0.9''
- Motor ports: 2
- speed: 127 forward and reverse, brake
- Maximum current:
- 5 A per motor with two motors
- 10 A with one motor
- Motor voltage: 0 to 7 V
- Logic voltage: 3 to 5.5 V
- PWM frequency:
- 600 Hz with two motors
- 750 Hz with one motor
- Serial baud rate: 1,200 to 192,000 (auto detection)
You can find the english user manual here.
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|