The Sharp distance sensors are a popular choice for many projects that require accurate distance measurements. This IR sensor is more economical than sonar rangefinders, but offers much better performance than other IR alternatives. Connection to most microcontrollers is simple: the single analog output can be connected to an analog-to-digital converter for performing distance measurements, or the output can be connected to a comparator for threshold detection. The detection range of this version is approximately 10 cm to 80 cm (4″ to 32″).
- Operating voltage: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Average current consumption: 30 mA (Note: This sensor draws current in large, short pulses, and the manufacturer recommends placing a capacitor of 10 µF or more over the power supply and ground in the vicinity of the sensor to stabilize the power supply line).
- Distance measurement range: 10 cm to 80 cm (4″ to 32″)
- Output type: analog voltage
- Output voltage difference ü;over distance range: 1.9 V (typical)
- Update time: 38 ± 10 ms
- Size: 44.5 mm × 18.9 mm × 13.5 mm (1.75″ × 0.75″ × 0.75″ × 0.53″)
- Weight: 3,5 g (0,12 oz)
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|