This small synchronous switching step-down regulator accepts an input voltage of up to 38 V and efficiently reduces it to 5 V. The board measures only 0.7″ × 0.7″, but allows a typical continuous output current of up to 2.5A. Typical efficiencies of 85% to 95% make this controller well suited for the supply of medium loads such as sensors or small motors. High efficiencies are maintained at low loads by dynamically changing the switching frequency, and an optional disconnect pin allows a low power state with a current consumption of several hundred microamps.
The modules feature integrated reverse polarity protection, short-circuit protection, thermal shutdown to prevent overheating, and a soft start function to reduce inrush current.
- 4.5 V to 38 V for 3.3 V output
[output voltage + dropout voltage] to 38 V at output voltages of 5 V and higher (see below for more information on dropout voltage).
- Fixed output 3.3 V, 5 V, 6 V, 7.5 V or 9 V (depending on controller version) with 4% accuracy
- Typical maximum continuous output current: 2.5 A
- Integrated reverse polarity protection, overcurrent protection, overtemperature shutdown and soft start integrated
- Typical efficiency from 85 % to 95 %, depending on input voltage and load; switching frequency changes automatically with light loads to maintain high efficiency.
- Typical no-load quiescent current below 1 mA; can be reduced to VIN by disabling the board to 10 µA to 20 µA per volt.
- Two 0.086″ mounting brackets for screws #2 or M2
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|