This hybrid bipolar stepper motor has a step angle of 1.8° (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 670 mA at 4.5 V and provides a holding torque of 950 gcm (13 oz-in). The motor has four color-coded wires terminated with bare wires: Black and green connect to one coil, red and blue to the other. It can be controlled by a pair of suitable H-bridges (one for each coil), but we recommend the use of a bipolar stepper motor driver or one of our Tic stepper motor controllers. In particular, the tics make the controller simple, since they support six different interfaces (USB, TTL serial, I²C, RC, analog voltages and quadrature encoders) and can be configured via USB with our free configuration program.
- Size: 28 mm square × 45 mm, without shaft (NEMA 11)
- Weight: 140 g (5 oz)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm "D".
- Steps per revolution: 200
- Rated current: 670 mA per coil
- Rated voltage: 4.5 V
- Resistance: 6.8 Ω per coil
- Holding torque: 950 g-cm (13 oz-in)
- Inductance: 4.9 mH per coil
- Cable length: 30 cm (12″)
- Output shaft with two ball bearings mounted
|Shipping weight:||0,20 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,15 Kg|