The Polulu USB/RC/TTL/serial/analog HP Motor Controller is a simple high performance motor controller from Polulu. The HP Motor Controller is a versatile motor controller for controlled DC motors.
Please note that this version is the partially assembled kit. The Löten is easy to handle.
A wide range of applications from up to V and the ability to deliver up to several hundred watts in a small form factor make the HP motor controller suitable for various motor controller applications. The motor controller supports the following interfaces: USB, TTL serial, RC Hobby and analog voltage. Due to these supported interfaces and a variety of configurable settings, it is easy for the motor controller to add basic controls to various projects.
Although the HP Motor Controller 23 A has much more features than competing products, a free configuration utility (for Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP and Linux) simplifies the basic settings of the device and allows in-system testing and monitoring of the controller via USB.
- Simple bidirectional control of a Brushed DC Motor
- Operating voltage range: 5.5 to 40 V
- Maximum continuous current without heat trap: 23 A
- Vier communication or control options
- USB interface for direct connection with PC
- TTL serial interface for direct connection with microcontroller or other embedded controllers
- Radio control interface for direct connection with RC receiver or RC servo controller
- 0 to 3.3 V analog voltage interface for direct connection to potentiometer and analog joysticks
- Simple configuration and calibration via USB with free configuration program (compatible with Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP and Linux)
Please note that you will need a USB A to Mini-B cable to connect the motor controller to a PC.
- Adjustable maximum acceleration and deceleration to limit electrical and mechanical load on the system
- Settable initial speed, maximum speed and amount of braking when speed is zero
- Optional safety control to avoid unexpected power supply
- Input calibration (learning) and adjustable scaling level for analog and RC signals
- Undervoltage cut-off with hysteresis for use with batteries which are susceptible to deep discharge (e.g. LiPo cells)
- Settable temperature threshold and resonance
- >Adjustable PWM frequency from 1 kHz to 22 kHz
- Error LED connected to a digital ERR output; if error output from multiple controllers is connected, all connected controllers will fail if one detects an error
- Functional expandable firmware
USB and serial features:
- Controllable from a computer with a native USB, serial commands are sent to the virtual serial (COM) port or via TTL serial through the RX/TX poles of the device
- Example code in C#, Visual Basic .NET and Visual C++ is available in the Pololu USB Software Development Kit
- Optional CRC error detection to eliminate communication errors caused by Lärm or software errors
- Optional Command-Time-Outs (switch off motors when communication stops)
- supports automatic baud rate detection from 1,200 bps to 500 kbps, or can be configured with fixed baud rate
- supports standard Compact and Polulu protocols as well as the Scott EdwardsMini SSC protocol and an ASCII protocol for easy serial control from a terminal program
- Optional serial delay for communication with half-duplex controllers such as the Basic Stamp
|Shipping weight:||0,02 Kg|