Usage of the sensor
The Pololu carrier board enables connection to the GP2Y0D805, GP2Y0D810 or GP2Y0D815 sensor via a three-pin 0.1″ plug, such as the 3×1 plug connector and 3×1 plug connector provided. You can connect to these pins using a servo cable or a custom cable with a connector.
You can connect to these pins with a servo cable or with a custom cable using pre-fabricated wires and a 3×1 crimp connector housing.
The Trimmer Board has a 0.086” mounting hole for a #2 or M2 screw. You can make the module more compact by cutting or grinding this part of the PCB if you do not need the mounting hole.
- Operating voltage: 2.7 V to 6.2 V
- Average current consumption: 5 mA (typical)
- Distance measurement range
nbsp; GP2Y0D805Z0F: 0.5 cm to 5 cm (0.2″ to 2″)
GP2Y0D810Z0F: 2 cm to 10 cm (0.8″ to 4″)
GP2Y0D815Z0F: 0.5 cm to 5 cm (0.2″ to 6″)
- Type of output: digital signal (low when detecting an object, high otherwise)
- update time in stationary condition: 2.56 ms typical (3.77 ms max.))
- The Enable Pad can optionally be used to disable the emitter and save power (this feature requires that you first cut a trace).
- Size without head pins: 21.6 mm × 8.9 mm × 10.4 mm (0.85″ × 0.35″ × 0.41″)
- Weight without head pins: 1.5 g (0.05 oz)
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|