- The BT-410 is a device that enables serial communication (UART) via Bluetooth.
- The BT-410 covers the circuit with a housing to protect it, and it uses a pluggable cable to install it on a robot and the RC-100B.
- You can easily control your robot even if the infrared control is not optimal, such as in a robot competition.
- The SLAVE module can be used if the robot is controlled by an intelligent device that supports BLE communication (Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy).
Compatible Smart Devices
- Android :Android 4.4 or higher between Bluetooth 4.0 supported devices
>(e.g.: Nexus 7 2nd Gen.., Galaxy S3 or höher)
(Does not support low-cost version regardless of firmware version)
- iOS :iOS v8.1 or höher
(z.B. iPhone 4S or higher, iPod 5G, iPad 3rd Gen. or higher)
>Compatible controllers and F/W versions
- CM-150 : F/W v.23 or höher
- CM-200 : F/W v.64 or höher
- OpenCM7.0 : Current F/W version
- OpenCM9.04 : F/W v.10 or higher, Revision E002
(Benött the latest version of F/W)
>supported ROBOTIS Apps
- Android: ROBOTIS MINI App, R+ m.Task, R+ m.Task2, R+ m.Motion2.
- iOS: ROBOTIS MINI App, R+ m.Task2, R+m.Motion2
>(Requires the latest version of smartphone applications. Depending on operating system policy, there may be additional updates.)
|Shipping weight:||0,10 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,09 Kg|