Romeo BLE mini is a small Arduino compatible microcontroller with All-in-One function. It benefits from the Arduino open source platform, which includes thousands of open source codes. Its integrated 2 way DC motor driver allows the project to be started immediatly without any additional motor driver shield.
As a new member of Bluno family, Romeo BLE mini comes with various features such as Bluetooth communication, wireless programming and smartrphone controlling. Say goodbye to the messy cable and plugging/unplugging USB port; it is all in wireless now!
Romeo BLE mini inherits most features from Bluetooth 4.0 and Romeo microcontroller. The power regulator will auto-switch the power resource when you connect USB and External power, which ensures system's working-stability.
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Transmission range: <30m
- Easy to use BLE firmware updating
- Wireless Programming Via BLE
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Support the master-salve machine switch
- Transparent communication through Serial
- Microcontroller: Atmega328p
- Bootloader: Arduino UNO
- 8 Digital I/O ports
- 2PWM Outputs (Pin11, Pin10)
- 4 10-bit analog input ports
- USB port
- Two way H-bridged Motor Driver with 1.5 A maximum current (each)
- TTL I2C ICSP interfaces
- Auto sensing/switching external power input
- Size: 45mm x 38.5mm
- 1x Romeo BLE (Arduino Compatible Atmega 328)
|Shipping weight:||0,20 Kg|