SIM808 GPS/GPRS/GSM Shield For Arduino
SIM808 GPS/GPRS/GSM is an integrated quad-band GSM/GPRS and GPS navigation technology Arduino shield. A credit card size only, according to the standard Arduino pin packaging, compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, Mega and other mainboard.Compared to the previous generation SIM908, SIM808 made some improvement on performance and stability. In addition to the normal SMS and phone functions, the shield also supports MMS, DTMF, FTP and other functions. You can achieve the data acquisition, wireless data transceiver, IoT application and GPS orientating.
What`s it for?
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Receive GPS data and A-GPS data
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Make and receive phone calls
Use SIM808 shield is quick and easy. With intuitive functions packaged into a single library, you can focus on your project and not waste time studying complex AT commands.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz – 2G GSM network
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- GPS Receiver channels: 22 tracking / 66 acquisition
- Coarse/Acquisition code: GPS L1
- Tracking sensitivity: -165dBm
- Time-To-First-Fix: Cold starts: 30s (typ.), Hot starts: 1s (typ.), Warm starts: 28s (typ.)
- Horizontal position accuracy: < 2.5m="" cep="">
- Update rate: 5Hz
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Uses standard SIM Card holder
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Input Power: 7-23V
- Support AT command control (3GPP TS 27.007,27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Support LED status indicator: Power supply status, network status and operating modes
- Working environment: -40 ? ~ 85 ?
- Size: 69 * 54mm/2.71 * 2.12 inches
- Weight: 50g
WikiSIM808_Shield library on gitHub
|Shipping weight:||0,10 Kg|