Humanoid robotic head for advertising and entertainment
The IOSY head is a humanoid robotic head for advertising and entertainment purposes. With its integrated camera, the IOSY head recognizes people in its field of vision and automatically turns towards them by turning the head. When the IOSY head has focused
on a person, images, image sequences, or videos can be displayed on the display. Images and videos can be created by the user and displayed on the IOSY head via the existing interfaces. The user-specific application is set up and controlled quickly and easily via the user interface of the touch-enabled display. As an alternative to automatic person recognition and alignment, fixed movement sequences can be programmed, which can be combined with the display of images, image sequences, or videos on the head Display.
- Handy size with an attractive design (L x W x H without neck: 24 cm x 16 cm x 23 cm, weight: approx. 3 kg).
- Large interaction area through controlled head movements in horizontal and vertical direction (horizontal rotation ±90°, vertical rotation: +30° upwards and +20° downwards).
- User-friendly control and operation via the 7” touch display.
- Display of your own images or videos and easy adaptation of the existing program run through various interfaces (USB, Ethernet, W-LAN, Micro SD).
- Many different application possibilities through own programming of movement and display sequences (Raspberry Pi-based).
- Attract attention (interaction mode): The IOSY head turns to people in the room and winking at them when they look at the robot head.
- Provide information (info mode): Hygiene measures are shown on the display of the IOSY head, e.g. the mandatory use of face masks or instructions for correct Hand disinfection.
- Product advertising (advertising mode): For example, daily offers are advertised on the display of the IOSY head.
Scope of delivery:
1 piece IOSY robot head
1 piece neck (for table stand)
1 piece table stand
1 piece power supply with power cord
|Shipping weight:||3,50 Kg|
|Product weight:||3,00 Kg|